Friday, April 24, 2009

Bridal Shower

The Mission:
Host a Bridal Shower in honor of my little sister who will finally be getting married in June. Since my house was too small to comfortably hold all the shower guests, I am taking over Mom's for the day. I wanted to keep things simple but very, very tasty. I finally came up with the following menu that I think will be bound to have something for everyone's taste. It also has a lot that can be made in advance, so I won't be over-doing it in the kitchen on Saturday. Hopefully everything will turn out well!

The Menu:
Ranch Dip
Assorted Veggies
Raspberry Baked Brie
Water Crackers
"Crack Dip"
Tortilla Scoops
Sausage Balls
Ricotta Garlic Stuffed Mushrooms
Cream Puffs
Eclairs
Oreo Balls
Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Bridal Shower Punch
Sweet Tea

No comments: