Sunday, December 5, 2010

Weekly Menu: December 5 - 11th

The weather has finally turned colder so I wanted to make some hearty and warm comfort foods for dinner this week. I've pulled out a lot of my go-to recipes that are easy winter favorites and added a few things that I haven't made in a while. Chicken Parmesan is going to be my blogging concoction for the week - so I'm off to find a great recipe to use!

Sunday: Dinner at a friend's house.

Monday: Improved Chicken Pot Pie

Tuesday: Beef Chili with corn bread

Wednesday: Roasted Pork Loin with Green Bean Casserole

Thursday: Venison Stew and rolls

Friday: Chicken Parmesan with a side salad and garlic bread

Saturday: Throwing a party! Menu TBD.

2 comments:

Reka Stormborn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reka Stormborn said...

Have I ever told you how jealous I am of your husband because he gets to eat food you cook every day? My weekly menus are so boring compared to yours.